Voluntary Sector Review: How to subscribeVoluntary Sector Review is available in print and online.
A standard subscription to Voluntary Sector Review includes:
- Free online access for institutional subscribers
- Free electronic table of contents alerting so you don't miss the latest issue
- Active reference linking to other articles of interest through CrossRef.
Don't forget that Voluntary Sector Review is available as part of our new journal collections.
Download a PDF of 2015 subscription rates for Voluntary Sector Review here.
Rates are also available to view online at Portland Customer Services.
Subscribe to Voluntary Sector Review online through Portland Customer Services.Alternatively, please send orders to:
Portland Customer Services
Charles Darwin House
12 Roger Street
LONDON. WC1N 2JU
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7685 2444
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7685 2468
Single IssuesSingle issue rates are available for Voluntary Sector Review. Please email email@example.com details. The complete list of issues available can be viewed here.
If you are a member of any of the following associations, you can get a print subscription for just £35/€46 (UK & Europe) or £45/US$73 (Rest of World). To take advantage of this offer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the journal you wish to subscribe to, the association of which you are a member, and your membership number (if you have one).
- Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management - APPAM
- Bristol Social Policy Association - BSPA
- British Sociological Association - BSA
- EMES network
- European Evaluation Society - EES
- European Political Science Association - EPSA
- Evidence Network Associates - ENA
- International Society for Third Sector Research - ISTR
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations - NCVO
- Play Therapy International
- Play Therapy UK
- Political Studies Association - PSA
- Social Policy Association - SPA