Voluntary Sector Review: Information for advertisersVoluntary Sector Review publishes high-quality, peer-reviewed, accessible papers on third sector research, policy and practice. It is an invaluable cutting-edge resource for all those researching or working in the fast-growing voluntary, community and wider third sectors.
• definitional and theoretical debates;
• management and organisational development;
• financial and human resources;
• volunteering and employment;
• regulation and charity law;
• service delivery;
• civic engagement;
• industry and sub-sector dimensions;
• relations with other sectors;
• social enterprise;
• evaluation and impact.
Academics, policy makers, practitioners and students in all areas of voluntary, community and wider third sectors.
Voluntary Sector Review is published three times a year in March, July and November.
Size: Full page, 207mm x 134mm
Space advertising (black and white only)
Price: £300 / Charitable rate: £90
Please supply your advertisement as a pdf file.