Policy & Politics: How to subscribeSubscription rates
How to subscribe
ALPSP ALJC collection
Recommend the journal to your librarian (PDF)
A standard subscription to Policy & Politics includes:
• Free access to all journal content published from 2000 onwards for institutional subscribers
• Free electronic table of contents alerting
• Active reference linking to other articles of interest through CrossRef.
A premium subscription provides additional access to all journal content back to 1972 for the period of the subscription. The complete backfile can also be purchased separately. See below for further information.
Don't forget that Policy & Politics is available as part of our new journal collections.
Download a PDF of 2016 subscription rates for Policy & Politics here.
Rates are also available to view online at Turpin Distribution.
Subscribe to Policy & Politics online through Turpin Distribution.
Alternatively, please send orders to:
Turpin Distribution Ltd
Stratton Business Park
Tel: +44 (0)1767 604951
Fax: +44 (0)1767 601640
Discover Policy & Politics with our FREE online trial, during which you will be able to access all our online content, as available to current subscribers, for three months. Please note, free trials are available for institutions only.
So don't delay, sign up for your free trial today. If you would like to recommend your institution subscribes to the journal, please complete this form and pass to your librarian.
Single issue rates are available for Policy & Politics. Please email email@example.com for details. The complete list of issues available can be viewed here.
If you are a member of any of the following associations, you can get a print subscription for just £37/€48 (UK & Europe) or £47/US$76 (Rest of World). To take advantage of this offer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the journal you wish to subscribe to, the association of which you are a member, and your membership number (if you have one).
- Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management - APPAM
- Bristol Social Policy Association - BSPA
- British Sociological Association - BSA
- EMES network
- European Evaluation Society - EES
- European Political Science Association - EPSA
- Evidence Network Associates - ENA
- International Society for Third Sector Research - ISTR
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations - NCVO
- Play Therapy International
- Play Therapy UK
- Political Studies Association - PSA
- Social Policy Association - SPA