The Journal of Poverty and Social Justice: How to subscribeA standard subscription to The Journal of Poverty and Social Justice includes:
• Free online access for institutional subscribers
• Free electronic table of contents alerting so you don't miss the latest issue
• Active reference linking to other articles of interest through CrossRef.
Don't forget that The Journal of Poverty and Social Justice is available as part of our new journal collections.
Subscription ratesDownload a PDF of 2015 subscription rates for The Journal of Poverty and Social Justice here.
Rates are also available to view online at Turpin Distribution.
Subscribe to The Journal of Poverty and Social Justice online through Turpin Distribution.
Alternatively, please send orders to:
Turpin Distribution Ltd
Stratton Business Park
Tel: +44 (0)1767 604951
Fax: +44 (0)1767 601640
If you are a member of any of the following associations, you can get a print subscription for just £35/€46 (UK & Europe) or £45/US$73 (Rest of World). To take advantage of this offer please contact email@example.com quoting the journal you wish to subscribe to, the association of which you are a member, and your membership number (if you have one).
- Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management - APPAM
- Bristol Social Policy Association - BSPA
- British Sociological Association - BSA
- EMES network
- European Evaluation Society - EES
- European Political Science Association - EPSA
- Evidence Network Associates - ENA
- International Society for Third Sector Research - ISTR
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations - NCVO
- Play Therapy International
- Play Therapy UK
- Political Studies Association - PSA
- Social Policy Association - SPA