Evidence & Policy: How to subscribeA subscription to Evidence & Policy includes:
• Free online access for institutional subscribers
• Free electronic table of contents alerting so you don't miss the latest issue
• Active reference linking to other articles of interest through CrossRef.
Don't forget that Evidence & Policy is available as part of our new journal collections.
Download a PDF of 2015 subscription rates for Evidence & Policy here.
Rates are also available to view online at Portland Customer Services.
Subscribe to Evidence & Policy online through Portland Customer Services.
Alternatively, please send orders to:
Portland Customer Services
Charles Darwin House
12 Roger Street
LONDON. WC1N 2JU
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7685 2444
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7685 2468
Single issue rates are available for Evidence & Policy. Please email email@example.com for details. The complete list of issues available can be viewed here.
If you are a member of any of the following associations, you can get a print subscription for just £35/€46 (UK & Europe) or £45/US$73 (Rest of World). To take advantage of this offer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the journal you wish to subscribe to, the association of which you are a member, and your membership number (if you have one).
- Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management - APPAM
- Bristol Social Policy Association - BSPA
- British Sociological Association - BSA
- EMES network
- European Evaluation Society - EES
- European Political Science Association - EPSA
- Evidence Network Associates - ENA
- International Society for Third Sector Research - ISTR
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations - NCVO
- Play Therapy International
- Play Therapy UK
- Political Studies Association - PSA
- Social Policy Association - SPA