Account information and trading terms
Please feel free to contact your Policy Press Sales Representative or our Sales and Distribution Manager, Ann Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly with any queries or problems you may have regarding your account or trading terms.
Opening an Account
Customers who do not currently have an account but wish to open one should contact Marston Book Services.
Pre-authorisation for returns is not required as long as the following conditions apply:
1. The books are in good, re-saleable condition and, where applicable, in the original packaging.
2. Marston Book Services have a record of supply.
3. The original invoice or a document stating the correct ISBN, quantity returned and original invoice numbers must accompany books being returned.
4. The return request does not exceed supply.
5. The book is still in print.
6. Books can be returned not less than 6 months and not more than 12 months from invoice date.
7. The books are not part of special arrangements e.g. firm sale, pre-agreed limits etc.
Publishers errors, imperfect and damaged copies will be accepted up to eight weeks from invoice.
In all other cases authorisation is required from your sales representative or from our Sales and Distribution Manager (email@example.com).
Discounts for bulk purchases/Standing orders
We are happy to negotiate discounts for large volume purchases and can set up standing orders to books in series to help save you time – please contact Ann Moore, Sales and Distribution Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any such requests.